Ivan Chai Fireweed Tea | Wild Harvested Tea from Yukon
Ivan Tea is a traditional fermented Herbal Wellness tea made from the Fireweed leaves of Rosebay willowherb (Chamaenerion angustifolium). With its rich composition of minerals and vitamins, willow-herb makes for a healthy, caffeine-free tea that does not contain harmful uric acid or oxalate.
This special tea has been hand-picked in wild organic meadows and forests of Yukon Province.
TASTE: The tea has a unique, exotic and incredibly pleasant floral taste with a hint of dried fruit, a delicious aroma and the same shade of color as ordinary tea and has been used as a warm drink for years.
It is both tonic and nutritive with a slight semi-sour dry aftertaste, energy-boosting, aromatic, immunity improving.
Why is this tea unique?
- Fermented rosebay fireweed (willowherb)
- Inspired by Ancient Folk Recipes
- Caffeine Free – Great for mornings or evenings!
- No Sugar Added or Artificial Flavours
Top health benefits of Ivan Chai:
- Balances digestive health
- Boosts immune system
- Improves mental concentration
- Increases energy level
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports the urinary system’s health
- Encourages the new blood cell production
Ivan Chai, Fireweed Tea, Ivan Tea – the tea has many names, pcik the one you like the most!